Teach, Love, Inspire Necklace
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Simply a perfect piece for everyday wear, our 5/8" disc necklace is stamped by hand with "Teach, Love, Inspire" and is the perfect Teacher appreciation gift that she'll love. Tickle Bug Jewelry is made to live life along with you, so whether you're sleeping or swimming, you don't have to take it off! Optional freshwater pearl included.
- Available in either 14K Gold Filled or .925 Sterling Silver
- 5/8" disc
- Optional genuine freshwater pearl
- Most common chain length ordered is 18 inches
- Nickel Free and Hypoallergenic
- Stamped by hand in our Ohio studio
- Packaged Beautifully in our Signature Gift Box
Jewelry Care + Metals
We here at Tickle Bug Jewelry want you to be "tickled" over your purchase: and that means high quality metals and demi-fine pieces that can live life with you! We are excited to now offer our jewelry in 925 Sterling Silver and 14k Gold Fill that with care, will last a lifetime. Meaningful jewelry that is personalized with your loves, inspirations and heart should be able to keep up with your busy lifestyle. So go ahead and sleep, sweat and shower in your personalized piece with confidence. Read below to learn more about our metals and why we've chosen them to create your keepsakes.
- 925 Sterling silver is a natural, precious metal that is hypoallergenic, nickel free, and will last a lifetime! Sterling silver, like any precious metal, can tarnish over time. Did you know the easiest way to prevent tarnish on your piece? Simply WEAR IT! Yes! Don't leave it on your dresser, exposed to the air. If you'd like to store it, please store in an airtight baggie.
- Tarnish is just a chemical reaction to the silver when exposed to the air or certain chemicals. But the good news? It's just on the outer surface of the piece and can easily be buffed away with a Sunshine polishing cloth or a Sterling Silver dip cleaner. We're also happy to assist in removing tarnish as part of our Tarnish Free Guarantee! Simply contact us to send it back and we'll fix it up or replace it.
14K Gold Fill and Rose Gold Fill
- Gold Filled Jewelry is the best thing since sliced bread! At least we think so! Why, you ask? Because it gives you the look, feel and quality of real gold yet doesn't have the hefty price tag of over $1800 per ounce!
- Gold filled jewelry is a USA regulated metal that has strict laws regarding quality. It is comprised of a jeweler's brass core that has real 14k gold (or rose gold) permanently and mechanically bonded to create a demi-fine quality product that will not rub off, flake off, or change colors. This isn't "plating" or "dipping" - this is 14k gold that is HUNDREDS of times thicker that is created to last a lifetime.
- Gold Filled jewelry is wonderful for those that have skin allergies as real 14k gold is all that ever touches your skin. NO Nickel is ever used in our products.
Care + Cleaning of Gold Filled Jewelry:
- Simply use a soft cloth to wipe clean your jewelry before storing. You can also use a small bit of dish soap and a toothbrush to remove skin oils and restore that gorgeous shine! Do not use dip cleaners that are made for sterling silver jewelry.