Do you ship internationally? Tickle Bug Jewelry is proud to ship internationally! Please understand that the buyer is responsible for all duty/tax/fees that your country may or may not charge upon picking up/delivering your order. I also have no way to track your shipment once it leaves the U.S. I ship via USPS First- Class International.
**Canada $9.95 **All other countries: $14.95
2. What are your shipping charges for domestic orders? US Customers ship FOR FREE via USPS First Class. US Customers can purchase USPS Priority Mail Shipping at $6.95 at checkout. Please note that this service does not include speeding up the time it takes to create your order; it only speeds up the time it takes to be delivered AFTER it leaves my shop.
3. What forms of payment do you accept? This site uses Square for credit card payments, as well has PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to checkout via PayPal. Square and PayPal both are VERY SECURE and offer buyer protection. I do not receive ANY of your private banking information. I only receive your name, address, email, and your order requests.
4. Do you offer Gift Wrapping Service? ALL Tickle Bug Jewelry orders are beautifully packaged in a spring green and purple jewelry box with ribbon. There is no need to pay extra for gift wrapping. If you would like a hand written note included with your order, please leave the request in the note to seller box on the last page of checkout. I can absolutely include this for free, just let me know what you would like to say!
5. What is your return policy? Due to the personalization of the jewelry, I cannot offer refunds. If there has been an error on my part regarding spelling, etc, Please let me know immediately so I can replace your item. Please also let me know immediately if there is any issue regarding your order, and I will do everything I can to make it right.
6. What is Hand Stamped Jewelry? Every letter is individually hand stamped on your piece with a metal letter/number stamp and a hammer. This creates different depths, spacing, and alignment which adds to the unique character of each piece of jewelry! Because of this, every item truly is one of a kind! This also gives you the freedom to TRULY personalize your jewelry. I can stamp anything you'd like! And I absolutely ADORE custom orders! This brings me to my next point.....
7. Do you take custom orders? YES! I adore custom orders!! I would love to work with you directly to create a meaningful piece of jewelry for you or as a gift! Custom orders take a little longer to create, as I may not have all components in stock. Please allow up to two weeks before your item is ready to ship. You can request a custom order by contacting me through the contact form at the bottom of each page. Payment must be made in full before I can work on your piece.
8. How long does it take to create my order? Please allow up to one week for your item to ship. I always post the current processing time on the HOME page of my site found here: http://www.ticklebugjewelry.com. If timing is a concern for you, please send me a message to get a better estimate on when you can expect the item you are interested in to be ready to ship. There is also a USPS Priority Mail upgrade available to purchase if desired. Personalized pieces take time to create, but it is well worth the wait! :) I always post cut off dates for major holidays, so be sure to keep a look out!
9. Can you stamp the back of my jewelry? Unfortunately, due to the technique of hand stamping with a metal letter stamp and hammer, sometimes it can leave a slight marking on the opposite side. Due to this, I cannot stamp the opposing side of your piece.
10. Are we really the best customers ever? YES! You (yes, I'm lookin' at YOU, kid!) have this amazing power to brighten my day with each and every inquiry! I wouldn't be creating this treasured jewelry if it wasn't for your continued support. THANK YOU! .